March, 25-26 in Kiev the second annual All-Ukrainian conference “Education
children with mental disorders. Rights and Problems” to be held.
The organizers of the event are the International NGO “The Child to the Future” CF and the NGO CF
During the conference experts will consider the issues of child’s preparation for inclusion, the components of the successful inclusive education implementation, modern models of inclusive
out-of-school education and other important issues.
March 25 – Plenary Day from 10.00 to 18.00 in the Column Hall of the Kyiv City State Administration (Khreschatyk St., 36)..
Speeches to be delivered by:
- Tetyana Symonenko, Head of Special Education Department of the Department of General Secondary and Preschool Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine,
- Oksana Sulima, head of the expert group of the Directorate of Social Services of the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine,
- Susan Gilvasi, president of “Autism-Europe” (Hungary)
- Dina Shulzhenko, doctor of psychological sciences, professor of the Psycho-correctional pedagogy department of the Faculty of Special and Inclusive Education Drahomanov NPU
- Kateryna Ostrovska, Doctor of Psychological Sciences, Professor, Head of Department of Correctional Pedagogy and Inclusion Frank LNU, Chairman of The Kolping Society, Lviv, Ukraine
- Oksana Musienko, chairman of the Board of the All-Ukrainian Charitable Foundation “Alternative. Harmony “, organizer of the event
- Inna Sergienko, Consul of Autism-Europe, founder of the Children with autism support foundation “Child With Future”, organizer of the event
- and others.
March 26 – the day of practical sessions. Themes of workshops:
- Teenagers with autism. Family work, planning, main directions of teaching.
- Decrease of stress factors during child’s stay with ASD in training establishments
- Autism in school, what to do when in a class a child with a special educational needs appears.
- Organization of the educational process in the conditions of home study and in educational institutions.
- Early recognition of the problem of autism, the language aspect and methods of work of speech therapist with autistic child.
For all questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.