The ‘Child with Future’ Foundation within the International Autism Academy conducts training events for teachers to improve their skills following the Procedure for professional development of teaching staff (Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 21, 2019, № 800). The new ‘On Complete General Secondary Education’ Law (hereinafter – the Law on PZSO) was adopted on January 16, 2020. It details new approaches to the professional development of teachers, which are taken into account in preparing training activities by the ‘Child with Future’ Foundation.
According to the Procedure, the total amount of professional development of a pedagogical staff may not be less than 150 hours per five years for secondary, technical, and professional education institutions. The amount of professional development at preschools or out-of-school educational institutions is established by its founder (or its authorized body), but may not be less than 120 hours per five years.
Minimum requirements for the amount (number of hours) of the advanced training courses for teachers of secondary and professional education:
- 30 hours, if the completion of certification is in 2020;
- 60 hours, if the completion of certification is in 2021;
- 90 hours, if the completion of certification is in 2022;
- 150 hours, if the certification is completed in 2023 and next years.
Minimum requirements for the amount (number of hours) of the advanced training courses of pedagogical staff at preschools and out-of-school education institutions are not less than:
- 24 hours, if the completion of certification is in 2020;
- 48 hours, if the completion of certification is in 2021;
- 72 hours, if the completion of certification falls on 2022;
- 120 hours, if the certification is completed in 2023 and next years.
The accounting of hours of advanced training courses for pedagogical staff is carried out according to the accumulative system. If the amount of advanced training is determined in the credits of the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System, then 1 credit is equal to 30 hours.
Each participant receives a document (certificate of the International Academy of Autism) following the requirements of the Procedure for advanced training of pedagogical staff. You can find the list of received documents in the International Autism Academy Education Register
The International Autism Academy Education Documents Register