This is the first autism course in Ukraine for those who want to learn more about the disorder – for teachers, educators, tutors, etc.
The purpose of the 140-hour course is to disseminate the latest knowledge and approaches in medicine, pedagogy, teaching, psychology using the experience of the best industry specialists. Lectures are in Russian and followed by international certificates.
- Diagnosis and intervention of autism spectrum disorders;
- Early intervention;
- Students with severe to moderate autism;
- Work with school-age children;
- Parent support.
- Inclusion in schools;
- Puberty talk, etc.
- Adelphi Clinical Assistant Professor and the world’s well-known expert on autism, author, and lecturer, Ed.D. Stephen M. Shore, USA.
- Inna Olshanskaya, doctor of occupational therapy, sensory integration therapist, a member of the American Association of Occupational Therapists and the World Federation of Occupational Therapists, ‘A Holistic Approach to the Treatment of Children with Special Needs’ book author, USA.
- Inna Sergienko, the founder of the ‘Child with Future’ Foundation, the ‘Autism-Europe’ Consul in Ukraine, a consultant on understanding autistic behavior and communication, Laureate of the International Autistic People Award, Ukraine.
- Irina Sergienko, an expert and one of the coordinators of the European Autistic Network, a consultant on the inclusion implementation in the EU and Ukraine.
Click here to get more information about the course.