The event became the largest industry event in Middle and Central Europe – 2020, attracting the best professionals and best practices!
- 200+ participants
- 16 international and Ukrainian experts
- Practical seminars on topics of early intervention, school readiness, experience and problems of inclusion, bullying, the behavior of an autistic child, techniques and coping strategies, speech development, social prospects for autistic children, employment of people with disabilities, recommendations for specialists and parents and more
- “Assessment of the situation with autism in Ukraine” survey.
- Regional representation – all of Ukraine
- Over 90% of listeners – teachers and professionals who directly work with children
- topics that interested more than 93% of professionals in the field – the possibilities of social adaptation of autistic children and the problems/prospects of implementation of inclusive education in Ukraine