The second conference “Opening doors” was held on 28-29 April in Kyiv. The conference was devoted to the following issues:
– Diagnosis of autism and early intervention.
– Features of teaching children with autism.
– Inclusive education of children with autism.
– Tutoring in inclusive education.
– Features of development of sensory systems of children with autism.
– Development of social relations of children with autism.
– Teaching children with autism life skills.
Speakers of the conference:
• Karen Robbins (USA, Washington) – certified teacher, specialist in special education
• Marina Krisov (Israel, Tel-Aviv) – a pedagogical consultant in the field of “special education”. International consultant on correctional and inclusive pedagogy.
• Oksana Elsinger (Ukraine / USA, Minnesota) – Ukrainian, living in the USA. Employee of the Reach Global -EFCA organization for the protection of the rights of people with disabilities.
• Dr. Sadj Badden (USA, Oregon) – a pediatrician, a specialist in child development, a professor at the Department of Pediatrics and the Department of Public Health and Family at the University of Health and Science.
Anyone who did not have the opportunity to participate in the conference and listen to on-line broadcasting, can listen to it in the record